Chevron

Nav bar

Image Map

Monday, November 9, 2015

Busy few weeks

Hey everyone! We have had a busy busy time in first grade the last few weeks. Getting ready to parent teacher conferences means getting grades done, assessments finished, and lots of organization. Thanks for sticking with us during that crazy time. I want to thank all the busy parents who had the opportunity to come for your child's conference. I'd say things in first grade are pretty awesome right now!

I have lots of halloween pictures to post, but I have to do some editing of some kindergarten faces who don't have permission to be on the blog! It will take me a bit to do that, but when I get that up and running I'll let you know!

Meanwhile, at the end of the quarter we always do an awards assembly to celebrate the great things happening in our classroom. I wasn't able to get pictures during the ceremony, but I got a whole group picture at the end! One of our parents took their award with them. Our elementary awards are open to parents, so I'll make sure to send out communication about that next time for those who want to attend.


Keep looking out for more fun updates from first grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment